The author has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The author does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website.
Philippine Nurses Association (PNA)
The Philippine Nurses Association is a professional organization in the Philippines established to promote the holistic welfare of nurses and to prepare them to be globally competitive. It used to be known as Filipino Nurses Association (FNA). Since its incorporation in 1922, the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) has been an “outlet” for all Filipino nurses in addressing diverse concerns from their workplaces to the pressing matters affecting their rights as Filipino citizens.
Be a PNA Member
The Philippine Nurses Association, Inc. is on the full implementation of the E-Membership System this 2022. This makes the PNA Membership System within R.E.A.C.H (R-eliable, E-fficient, A-ccessible, C-onvenient, H-igh priority)
- Now on Full E-Membership System
- With Flexible Payment Options
- Permanent Membership Number Registry
- Access to PNA-WCEA Online CPD Platform
Register/Renew Membership Online
Before you start the Registration/Renewal Process, please ensure that you have prepared the following
- PRC ID Card
- A valid email address – please ensure that you have access to this email address. The PNA Membership System will use this to send you an OTP every time you log in.
- Recent ID picture white background (soft copy, ready to upload) – this photo will appear on your Membership ID.
Steps to Register/Renew Membership Online
- Access the PNA Membership Portal at www.philippinenurses.org
- Click “Sign Up” if you do not have an account, or “Login” if you already have an active account.
- After you click “Sign Up” (if without an account), fill out all the required information then proceed to the next step.
- On the next page, choose your Membership Plan. You can choose from 1 Year Membership at 500 PHP or a 3 Years Membership at 1500 PHP
- On the “Payment” page, tick the check box to agree to the terms & conditions and select your preferred payment option.
- GCash – After clicking Continue, you will be redirected to GCash to complete your purchase securely.
- Over-the-Counter Payments – Pay in cash for your online purchase in your preferred store. You can only pay on the Payment Counter you choose. If you choose SM Bills, your reference number will only work at SM, not on any other payment counters. Please note that a convenience fee will be applied to your purchase which may range from 19 PHP to 36 PHP depending on the payment counter you chose.
- SM Bills Pay
- M Lhuillier
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Direct Agent 5
- Philippine National Bank
- Online Bills Payment – this will require you to log in to your banking app to complete the payment
- Security Bank
- Philippine National Bank
- Complete the payment. Once payment is complete, your Membership Account will automatically update in real-time and you will have access to your profile and Electronic ID.
- Complete the information on the “Personal Information” page and upload your recent ID photo with white background and click “Update”
- You can print your Electronic ID or download it as a PDF File by clicking “Electronic ID” on your “Personal Information” page.
Should you experience any issues with your membership renewal/registration, you may contact the PNA Membership Support and Help Desk at the contact details below.
PNA Membership Support and Help Desk
Mobile: (0919) 0857359; (0919) 0857360
1 thought on “PNA Membership Registration/Renewal”
Thank you sir classmate for this very informative post…